Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pinterest

Weather lately has been so nice, loving the rainy days but then the sun peeks through and the weather became hot as heck as usual. It might sounded weird for a person to like rainy weather, I really do but its a whole different matter when my shoe ends up wet. One whole month of semester break starts now. I've marked down a couple personal projects to keep myself productive plus traveling and spending quality time with the family. Yes, traveling. I will be flying to Bangkok from Penang this Saturday, words can't describe how excited I am. 

Anyway, for this post I've decided to have a little talk about how amazing Pinterest is :)

Where would I be without Pinterest? I discovered Pinterest long ago but only started using it when college started. I uses it as a quick way to store images and ideas for my project instead of saving them to my laptop, which I'm pretty sure it would definitely clog up my hard drive after a period of time. It then slowly turned into my online scrapbook, collections of visual references. The ultimate benefit of Pinterest is how it has the ability to inspire across boundaries and borders. It serves as a visual platform where you can collect and share inspiring things around the net, store them all on boards regarding each of their subject.

My frequent pins roam around these few category but I also do come across images of interiors and fluffy clouds. Well if you're not on board yet then you better do. 

Happy holidays!
Jason L.

No comments:

Post a Comment