Sunday, December 29, 2013

December Playlist

It hasn't really been a good couple of weeks since semester break started. Remember I said I will be flying to Penang and Bangkok? Well, two weeks passed and that sort of explain the unexpected hiatus. I had no intentions of stopping my posts but due to a serious illness that I got before even leaving Malaysia and only started to act up when I'm in Bangkok. I had to quickly admit myself into the hospital when I landed with body temperature of 40 Celsius. I was basically bed ridden for a few days because my body was awfully weak, now that I'm recovering I'm going to start my holiday plan of being productive.

I know its a little too late to launch a playlist at this time but still I've decided to put together my favorite tracks at the moment once every month, hopefully every 2 weeks. This playlist is a mixture of what I'm loving right now. Plus a great tip on how to find new music for your itunes. I basically shares new musics with my friends that have the similar taste of music. Its easy to keep up to date with music when you do so.


TRACK LIST

1. Berlin - RY X
2. Dojo Rising - Cloud Control 
3. Cavalier - James Vincent McMorrow 
4. Without - Sampha 
5. Still Sound - Toro Y Moi 
6. Talamak - Toro Y Moi
7. Play With Fire - Vance Joy
8. Overjoyed - Bastile 
 
Happy New Year.
Jason L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment