Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pilot

A 18 years old guy whose fashion is his passion.

Loving fashion ever since I was small. I remember as a kid I was very picky, I am still. My mom will be bring me out for shopping, instead of she picking clothes for me, I did it myself. When she does, its always the clothes that I don't like. "I wouldn't wear this, I wouldn't wear that, that's good but not good enough" Right now I would correct my mom whenever I caught something wrong with her choice of outfits. "This is wrong, they look hideous, change your bag" She listens to my advices but most of the time she simply ignores them and gives me lame excuses :P 

Clothes are not just items that are made of different types of fabric to cover our body and warm us up, but I do think that clothes also have the power to bring out to the open of one's character. Its easy to identify someone by looking at his/her personal style. A skater boy would stick to his sense of style by wearing a much simple graphic tee, and sneaker pair off with a skinny jean. Fashion is a way of presenting yourself to the world of what you have to say for yourself or deliver. I like this quote very much, "Fashion is instant language" - by Muccia Prada. I couldn't agree more. What we are wearing gives out a rough idea to people around us on how we're feeling and a person's individual style.  

As much as I like fashion, I can't make any promises for what this blog will become. But I can say it will be filled with what desires me the most. Design, photography, technology, traveling, food and lastly.. bloody good coffee! :)


I'm just so excited for the future  

-Jason L


No comments:

Post a Comment